CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photog: Grace Baltic


Fans and friends, meet Grace of Grace Baltic Photography. I met her through a local photographer group online, and couldn't be happier. She's funny, she's pretty, and definitely photogenic. We met up and hit it off. We were laughing, and giggling about all things photography. She's new to the scene, and I shared a tip or two to help her out. After all, photography is all about networking. We all need a support system!

These are all the lovely images I got of her in our spur of the moment session. The park was PACKED with other photographers, and people. I almost turned around because I didn't think there was any parking available! I'm glad things worked out the way they did. :)



















Last but not least, the expression every photographer gets at the end of the day when they realize they have more albums to edit then they can count.




No comments:

Post a Comment