CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 8, 2013

A child and a boat









It's been three months since I mad a blog post. I guess life just got in the way. Last night, I spent several hours on the beach with Jen Collazo of Shooting for Keeps Photoghaphy. I brought my family, and she brought hers with an additional client to have fun with. We used my boat prop, and spent the evening snapping pictures, and having fun. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



P.S. a little candy goes a long way. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness! So adorable and YES, a little candy does wonders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindless post for a little child. Thanks.. boat props Worldwide low price leader on all boat propellers, shaft seals, cutless bearings, zinc anodes, prop shafts, marine hardware and more.

    ReplyDelete