CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Letting Go

I want to start off by thanking each and every one of you reading this.

Thank you to those that have booked me in the past. It's because of you that my business blossomed the way that it did, and it kept me smiling each and every day. Thank you to those that followed my fan page and encouraged me to continue, or praised my work when I posted it. It's because of you I ignored the negativity. Thank you to those that reached out to me on my dark days to lift me up when I needed it most. Thank you, thank you. I can't say it enough.

This is where this post gets sad. Grab a box of tissues. ;)

After having a rather in-depth conversation with my husband, I've decided to stop booking clients for the time being. I'm not doing this because business is bad, or because of a bad experience. I'm doing this for me, and for my family. I've missed quite a bit of bonding moments with my son and my husband. I feel that at this time I need to focus more of my energy on my personal life and raising my son the way I feel should be done.

Don't fret, I'll be back better than ever when I'm ready. Please continue to follow my facebook page, as I will continue to post photos there such as photos of my family, and/or any photos I choose to do of others. If I decide to take on any clients or any photo projects this will be on my terms, and will be very few and far in between. These sessions will be free and for personal growth.


For past clients:
You're probably reading this and wondering what's going to happen next? Well, if you've not made your orders, you have until the end of September to get any other images you want from me. Due to the short notice, I'm offering HIGH RES digitals as I won't be putting in any more orders after this point. If you would like this pricing, please email me at simplystroble@gmail.com for more information on how to get them.

Okay, I'm done! See, it wasn't that bad, right? Haha, love you guys! <3


For Vendors:
If you're still wanting to trade product for photos, I'm still willing to help you. If we're in the process of trading services, this post will not effect you.

2 comments:

  1. best of luck in your decisions Jennifer I as a fellow photographer know all to well how you are feeling and will continue to follow your amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go spend some time with your family! I am so happy I finally got to meet you and can't wait to see you again :) I will miss you in my feed... so you better keep posting your lil cutie often!

    ReplyDelete